Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 11, 2015

Peter Pan

Duong Minh Anh
English ( IS ) II
Ms. Guarino
15/11/2015
                                                    
                                                         Peter Pan review.
 First, I just went to the Peter Pan show because of the assignment, because I had never watched a play like this before and I thought it was really boring, but when I got there and watched I changed my mind. The play was very good, everything was set up perfectly, the music, the light, and when they were changing the scenes everything was setup perfect. When I was watching the play I felt like I was watching the professionals, not students at Cheshire Academy. They made people laugh a lot, that including me.
       The play is about Peter Pan. Is the teenager boy who can fly and never grows up. He just likes to play and enjoy the life. Peter Pan life in neverland, but one times he and his friend Tinkerbell was flying and playing around and get lost. They went in the house and get caught by somebody. They run away but Peter Pan lost his shadow in that house. So a few day letters they decided to come back and get the shadow. When they come back, they met a girls name Wendy. Wendy was very surprise of what Peter Pan can do. They talk a night and become friend and then Peter Pan decided to teach Wendy how to fly and invited Wendy to Neverland to hangout with her, but Wendy doesn’t want to leave alone so he call John and Michael who is Wendy brother to come along. When they come to Neverlanf they have a really good time together. But Peter Pan life is not just among friend. He a very big enemy who is captain Hook the scary parrot. He really hate Peter; he looking for Peter everyday to kill him, the reason why captain Hook hate Peter so much is because Peter is the guys who make Hook lost one hand. One day Wendy and their brother missing home and want to come back. Peter Pan didn’t like it but he have to let them go home. In the way home captain Hook get them because he know they are Peter friend and Peter will come and safe them, so they can get Peter. In Hook plant Peter come to safe his friend. Peter and Hook get into a big fight, in the end Peter push Hook into the sea and the crookerdia kill him. Peter bring his friend home and he promise to comeback one a year to visit Wendy.
     This is my fist time seeing a play like this in real life and is change my though about it. Before I think is really boring and not funny but after the show I really like it. If I have a change to watch other show like this and would definably go and watch it.  

 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét