Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 10, 2015

10/13/2015.
Duong Minh Anh.
English II ( IS ) – 1 ( F ).
 
                     
                                                               Experience Essay.
The true is I’m not interesting in reading book very much even if the book is in

Vietnamese I still don’t interesting in reading it and reading is my worst skill in

English and this is I want to improve more in my reading skill. I don’t know why I

found that reading is really hard for me, maybe is because I can not sit still for hour

and hour to read a book I always get broad or sleepily when I reading a book for a

long time , I can not focus on it I always get distract by other thing out side. The

other reason is when finish one page and go to other page to read I somehow forget

what happen in the other page so that is really difficult for me to understand the

book and is take me really long time to finish the book and that is the reason why I

don’t really like reading and I always get a not good score in a reading assignment.

In my life I never found a book for myself to read even is in my language or in

English in case is it the schoolwork than I have to read it.  The nearest book that I

read is Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi is it the graphic novel about the Marjane

childhood and somehow Persepolis is my favorite book in class and in general

because is a graphic novel so is have a lot of picture and the author us some really

common English words so is really easy to understand. If I forget what I just read I

can just easily come back look at the picture or even read it again because is not to

many words and the story itself is really interesting is make me want to read it more

and more because I want to know what happen in the next place, I really like the

ending of the book to, is make the reader curious about what happen Majane mother

and what happen next of the story, the book is to exacting to me I even buy a second

chapter to read I never do that ever in my life this is my first time trying  to found a

book to read by myself not because of the school work then I have to read it Is not

like a normal novel with just words and words and really hard to understand.  In

this year I found out that reading book is not to bad there is still  the graphic norvel

that can fit me and that I like to read. This year is the first time in my life that I try to

found a book and inserting to read by myself not waiting for the teacher to assigns it  


and I really happy about that        

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét