Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 10, 2015

Fist come to America.

Same with Sookan, I have a really long flight to get to America. It took me 25 hour, the funny thing is I have to transport in Korea her country fist and then get to the America. On the air plane I really worry that,  how can I live with out my parent? how is the food there? is there any Vietnamese or only me and my brother is Vietnamese?. I also have a some question like Sookan, how can I make a new friend? Would they understand me? How can I keep up with them? Would they like my? Would I like them. I think all people who going to America to study will have the same worry, but I'm more lucky than Sookan because I have my mom and dad come with me for the frist week. When I come to the airport like Sookan I have to go to newyork city first, the airport was a lot huger than what I think people here is really different is have a lot of differnent multiethnic and a lot of people come to Americe. Only line up for entry is take me other hour.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét