Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 5, 2016

theater review


On Friday may 20, 2016. I had a chance to see the last performance at Cheshire academy black box this year. The performance calls the “ comedy tonight ” is an mix of skits and songs.  In my opinions the “ comedy tonight ” is the best performance I have saw all year compare to the other 2 I watch before in earlier this year. One of the reasons is because comedy is the type of theater performance that I love the most. Because I like the way that they make me laugh. In my free time I always watching comedy but in Vietnamese. This is my first time watching it in English.   After 2 hours watching the performance, I think to myself that I have not waste my Friday night for this. The show was very wonderful and funny. I like the way that in different skit is the different story, and is had been organize in a very smart way. Each and every story is very funny is not just make me laugh a lot, is also make other people laugh too. The skit the I love the most is the “ morning meeting gone wrong” that is the skit that make me laugh the most. In the skit show again the mooring meeting sense and the character of some of the faculty in the school.  They not just doing the good job of acting out character of the faculty member they also do it in the funny ways. I also saw myself on it, because I always make a mistake between Ms. Minahan and Ms. Monahan.  And when I ever I said “ bye Ms. Monahan “ She always said “ is Minhahan. The performance not just make me laugh a lot,  somehow is also make me watch to get in the Cheshire academy theater team, because I what to make people laugh too. But I affect that I cannot do good like they did. I can see that the team have to spend a lot of time in this.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét