Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2016

The Opal Dream Cave
In an opal dream cave I found a fairy:
Her wings were frailer than flower petals,
Frailer far than snowflakes.
She was not frightened, but poised on my finger,
Then delicately walked into my hand.
I shut the two palms of my hand together
And help her prisoner
I carried her out of the opal cave
Then opened my hands.
Firs she become thistledown,
Then a mote in a sunbeam,
Then- nothing at all.
Empty now is my opal dream cave.

I choose this poem is because this poem is about the Opal dream and we just read a novel about it. That is the first thing that grab my attention. I like this poem because the author use a lot of beautiful words that catch people attention. When I finish reading it there is a lot of meaning the poem, make me think about it for a while, not forget it right after I read it. The poem is about how hard for people to find opal, but people still dream about it, and what ti get it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét