Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 2, 2016

Once on this island

Duong Minh Anh
Ms. Guarino
English IS
28.2.2016
                            First musical preformation in my life.
If Peter Pan is the first Drama in English I have ever watch. Once on this island is the first musical preformation that I ever watch, and it was impress me a lot. I really impress because I don’t think they, the high school student just like me can preform a very beautiful musical like that. I feel like I’m watching the professional preformation.
         The truth is before I don’t really interesting on the musical very much. Because I think Musical preformation is really boring. They just sing those old and very boring songs every time, and I think I will sleep in the middle of the preformation. I don’t know we the teacher want us the go the musical. But everything has change after I go see once on this island. Everything is set up very prefect. Everything is fit the story; the light, the acting and the music was fit the story too, and was not old and boring song.  All the songs was actually very good, it’s even stuck to my head now. Sometime I even sing is out.  In my opinions I think the Drama group was working very hard to be able to get this preferment to be good like this, and they have to be very tired. Because the musical is really long, and a lot of part is singing, and those can of sound is very loud and high. For me I just need to see it one day. But they have to do like that for 3 days. I don’t know why they can do that but it was impressive. I would not be able to do that, not even one day I think.
         The thing that I love the most about the Musical is the story. The story was really romantic and very emotional; in touch everybody in the black box inclining me, and my friend Kevin almost cry. The main idea of the story is; in the small island their two sides of people. One side is rich people and the other side is pool people.  Ti Moune ( play by Julia Rafferty)   is the girls who born by god, and she get adopt by the family in the poor side of the island. She fall in Love with Daniel ( play by Ryan kim ) who is on the other side of the island. On the heavy rain day Daniel get in to the car accident and Ti Moune saw it. With the love that Ti Moune have for Daniel the god decided to help Daniel to live. When Daniel go to the other side of island. Ti Moune wanted to him so bad. So she decided to have a journey. She will go to other side of the island to find  Daniel.  All the people thing Daniel and Ti Mone will get married but the two side are so different they get not live in one house.
         After all I really love the preformation. This is my first time and I will go again next year.

        




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét