Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 2, 2016

Revise body paragraph

  In the novel me and you, the love that Lorenzo gets from Olivia changes Lorenzo’s personality completely. Before Lorenzo is just a person who very quiet and unit-social. He is always has a lot of emotion so, but he always cannot control his emotional, so he get angry very fast. So because of that he doesn’t have a very good relationship with people. In my opinions; he becomes like that because he didn’t have enough love from his parent or anybody else. His dad is to busy for work and doesn’t have time for him. His and his mother always fights. That is one of the reasons why he decides to say in the basement alone besides having fun with his friend in the ski trip. But he doesn’t expect that journey chances his life. There is a moment in the moment in the journey that changes Lorenzo life forever that moment is the moment; Lorenzo and Olivia dances together. “ But that evening I danced, and when I danced I felt something I’d never felt before. I felt alive- took my breath away”. That moment when they dance. Olivia give Lorenzo the feeling of love, the feeling that he never have before.  After that Lorenzo changes to other person. He becomes more out-going. He see like more positive. He have a very good relationship with people around them.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét