Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 2, 2016

reflect daft

Duong Minh Anh

Ms. Guarino

English IS

24.2016
                                      Reflect daft.
In my opinions I think I'm having a good start in this essay,

but I still have lot of work to do in this essay. I still feel a little

bit unhappy about my essay mostly about I put to much

summaries on it. Even through I have already changed my

paragraph (mostly the second paragraph) so many time but I

think there is still more summaries than analysis. But overall

is still better than the daft that I do long time ago. Now I can

know what is the different between summaries and analysis.

So I think I have improve a lot since the first day I wrote this

essay.  I think I need to work more on the grammar, quotes

and mainly the analysis like I said. Because right now those

three is my weaknesses, and those is the most difficult thing

I need to do in my essay .I don’t know when to use that

tence, this part should be analysis or need more summaries,

and in my essay there is not so many quotes even some of

them don’t even have connection. Those is the thing that I

very worry about, and I think I need to go to writing center

and extra help to help my improve those. But I also have

some strength that a lot of idea has come to my head

recently. Now I can just cannot stop writing but those

weakness stop me. Over all I feel like my writing has

somehow improved. For example; like I said I know what is

the different between summaries and analysis, I know how

where to put summaries where to put analysis now. Beside

that I also learn how to use the quotes correctly, and make

the quotes have connection with the other sentence.




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét