Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 3, 2016

Claim ( verb ): He is claiming but I didn't say a words
Wobbling ( Adj ) : He keep wobbling with the music
startled ( Verb ) : I was startled when he try to scared me
figment ( Noun ) I kicked the dog to show her he was a figment
Rummaged ( verb ): He rummaged everything in the house to find his toy
ute ( noun ): I slammed the door of the ute in her face.
crackpot( noun ) lightning ridge was full of flaming crackpots
Mello Yello( Adj ): Mello Yello is the best drink ever
mates( noun ) I have become mates with Jack
opal:( adj ) my dad is working in a opal factory
imaginary ( adj ): I never have a imaginary friends before
grub ( noun )
fossilized: ( verb ) Now the is a lot of beautiful stone are fossilized
mammoth ( noun ) There is a fossilized stone that are mammoth

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét