Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 3, 2016

What I have improve

Compare the first daft to this final daft. I have been improve a lot from the first once. If thr first daft I'm totally lose and don't know what should I do. Then this final daft make me a little bit happy about my work. But there are still some problems that I don't really happy about,  I think my essay is a litter bit short, and I still have a litter bit summeires on it. Overall I have improve a lot; now I know what is the different between analysis and summires, so in this final daft I know have to blane it out. I know when to use summary when to use analysis. And with the help of the writing centre I have fix all of the gammar mistake, all of the sentence that didn't make sense. So in my opinions I think this final daft is a lot better than what I do in the first daft

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét