Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 12, 2015

blog 500 about writing center

Minh Anh Duong
English ( IS )
Ms. Guarino
13/12/2015
            
                                                   Frist time came to the writing center.

I never came to the writing center before because I think in that short time is will not help to improve my

paper. But was totally wrong. This is my first time been to the writing center and already like the process and

how thing work, and they even have the room for the writing


. But the thing that make me most impress is when I opened my paper Ms. Swift just looked for a few

seconds and she already knew what mistake I couldn’t believe how Ms. Swift did that.Is seem like she had

look at my paper a lot of time She not just found the mistake on my paper and help fixing it. She even

doesn't mind to teach me the whole grammar process again when I'm seem to forgot it or even didn’t know

it. She even gave me an advice for how to got better at english by tell me to ready more book, see all the

movie in english or read some magazine .So student just don't come to the writing center for the writing

assignment, they can still come here for learning English. The thing that I love the most about her is she not

just told about studying all the time. She also talk about the stuff that out side to make more interesting by

showing some shocking news on the magazine or some crazy people do. This time the writing center help

me a lot in the paper. I’m looking forward to came back and to with her again to make my paper became

more perfect. But there is a only that I did’ in my opinions I think the writing center should have more than

one person to help the student because when I came there I saw a lot of student was there to, so she just

can help each people a litter bit. I think it is better if one teacher just focus on one student at the time. So

they can find more mistake and teach the student more  if they just have once student at the time and they

will make Ms. Swift life more easier.

Finally in my opinions the writing center is very helpful for student , especially the international student who

Isn’t good at writing yet to go here and help a change to improve the essay to make the essay become more

perfect


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét