Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 12, 2015

Self-Assessment of me project

Finally I finish the biggest project in this semester. Now I feel really good, and I can not believe that I can wrote more than 2000 words that probably the words that I had done the most in America, and I have been to America for two year now; I think even If I wrote in Vietnamese I wouldn't wrote that long. This project maybe the project that worked in the most but it not the best one. There is still a lot if mistake like; gramma, punctuation, vocabulary. I wish that I would have more time into this project because in the same time when I'm working on this project I have a lot of other work to do so, I didn't spend a lot of time is paper. If I have a change to spend more time in this paper I would go over and fix every mistake that I made to make my paper be perfect because I'm the kind of person who wanted everything to be prefect. But I really proud of myself that among a lot of paper, a lot of work to do for other class can still I can wrote 2000 words and turn it in on time. I feel like I become more mature and hard worker now and I also see a lot of improve in writing . There is only one thing that I disappointed about this paper, and that is I cannot found my own character so I have to wrote a diary like I'm sookan. Finally if I have to grade my self I will give me an c or around b-.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét