Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 12, 2015

Thanksgiving

I didn't have a change to go back home this Thanksgiving brake. However my mom and my  cousins come to America to take me to Boston where my friend is study to. In the fist day in Boston we go to visit some college for my brother. In the end of the day we visit a lot of famous college like; Bentley university, Connecticut College. In the second day I pick my friend out of school and get to the house with me to live for a few days. We didn't anything much in the rest of the brake, we just going to shopping, go to play snooker but for me just hang out with my family and friends is enough. I was having to much fun, I'm not ready for school yet, but I just have to try hard 2 week until the winter brake and I cannot wait to come back








Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét