Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 12, 2015

Diary

                   11 / 20 / 2015.
 Dear Diary,
  today is the first day of the thanksgiving brake and I didn't have a change to go back home but I have my mom, my cousin and my friend in Boston to hangout with me through the brake. The first day in Boston we just spend time to visit some college for my brother to apply in. We visit a lot of famous college for example like Bentley University , Boston College. Those university are very big and huge, it take a really long time to visit all the place and we have a lunch in Connecticut college and I think food in college is much better than the food in high school and i have a lot of chose to make. In the of the day we visit a few college and then we go to get dinner. So that is my first day in Boston

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét